Denise Lee Douglas
Expect more when you partner with our team.
When you engage Denise you can expect a positive, helpful partner for selling your home or commercial property: Denise has a unique perceptive to selling and purchasing real estate. Her experience as a small business owner has allowed her to negotiate in the commercial as well as the residential space.. She also spent 25 years in sales, channel management and marketing at American Express and Verizon. She leverages that past experience to meet her clients expectations.
Denise is known for:
1. Implementing a four quarter marketing road map for her sellers
2. Offer mutually agreed to checks and milestones to ensure her sellers are
informed during the process.
3. Innovative marketing strategies from years of corporate experience
4. Expertise about neighborhoods and their unique features
5. Ability to target the right prospects to secure the right buyer
6. Unique negotiation skills not typical in the industry to ensure her clients goals are met
7. Support through the closing and beyond
Denise serves on the board at Knoxville Rescue Squad and SPARK aka Tennessee Technology Access Center. She served on the board @ Susannah's house and The AD Foundation. She is on the Knoxville Heart Gala planning committee, Gals and Glamour for Second Harvest and tries to stay available to causes she is passionate about.
When she is not volunteering she is golfing with her husband, VFL Steve Douglas or tailgating at the UT football games with her three boys.